Saturday, October 07, 2006

Let's catch up...


I'm sitting at work right now and it has been slow today. I thought that I was going to be a lot busier due to the holiday weekend and the beauty of the fall season here in the Poconos. I suppose everyone is outside enjoying the weather instead of looking at vacation homes. It really is pretty right now. Fall has become my second favorite season here (second to summer, of course). I'll see if I can find a picture to post so that you can see what I mean. It's like a post card when I drive by the lake.

I am really looking forward to the next several weeks. The last week of October, Brooke and I are flying to Orlando to visit our friends Jasmine & Rosie as well as Brooke's sister and her family. We already bought tickets to go to Universal Studio's "Halloween Horror Nights" which looks like it will be a blast (www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/). About a week and a half after we return, we're going out to visit my parents in CA for 3 1/2 weeks!!! I am so very, very fortunate to have the means to do all of this. What I've found with real estate is that when its busy - it is busy. So, when it slows down, I really like to take advantage of it and get away. With all of our upcoming plans, I should have plenty of fun things to post!

Well, I had better go so that I have things to blog about tomorrow. BYE!!!!

No comments: