Thursday, December 14, 2006

Birthday pizza at Rocco's



I celebrated my birthday this year at Rocco's pizza in Berkeley. The food was great but the happy birthday song was embarrassing. The waiter got everyone's attention (about 50 people) in the restuarant and had them all sing happy birthday to me. After that fun little parade was over, we had a nice dinner followed by ice cream sundaes at fenton's. "I'm gonna eat ya' - get in my belly!"

Brooke and I also bought Timber his XMas costume - reindeer antlers and a candy cane collar with bells. You can tell by the picture that he didn't find it as amusing as we did :)



It was a great 28th birthday...or as Brooke would say "almost 30th birthday which is half way to 60 - old man). Ugh! Happy birthday to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin,
Congrats on celebrating your youth. Yes your YOUTH. Don't listen to Brooke, even though she is right. 30 is halfway to 60 and I'm feeling every mile of it. I've just caught on to your guys' blog. It looks great, love the house and you guys look so happy. We visit Jon's blog daily. I like to get my daily PTSD from looking at the pictures, j/k. These things are great, all the families should be doing this. We pray for you guys daily and hope all is well.
with love,
Wes, Carolyn, & Jacob.

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,

I am so glad you finally updated your blog. I kept going to it and seeing November message. It was sooooo much fun having you home for the holidays and spending your birthday with you guys. You are NOT old because if your old then you know what it makes me. haha.
I Love you to pieces, Mom