Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What's new

I have been really busy at work lately. Four of our listings are under negotiations and all of them seem like they will come together. One of my buyers is waiting for a signature from the sellers and they will be under contract as well. I have one buyer on the fence; trying to decide what to buy and another appointment on Sunday that looks promising. It is nice to have some things brewing. Between going to work and then the gym, I haven't been spending too much time at home. I can't rememeber the last day I had off of work. I think it was new year's eve. Hopefully I can find some free time after the weekend. I have real estate classes all day tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully I can post again on Friday and have some actual news to share with you.

No comments: