Friday, November 03, 2006

Holiday Party




Here are some pictures from our holiday party that was held a few weeks ago. It was nice to be loosen up a bit and spend time with the other agents in a more relaxed setting. There was good food, a band, and more importantly, a good excuse for Brooke to get all dressed up. WOW!

Here is a picture of Brooke's mom Carolyn (the one on the right) with Cathy (who is seated on the left). As you might know, Carolyn is my business partner here in the real estate office and Cathy is also an agent (and one of Carolyn's best friends). I share an office with both of them. Carolyn and I are a team and have a desk and Cathy and her son-in-law Dan share the other desk. Four people in one office equals fun and chaos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

What wonderful pictures. I love the blogs because it is a great way
of sharing your lives. 7 more days and I will be holding you both in my arms. I am so excited.
Hugs and kisses,
Love ya,
Mom