Wednesday, November 01, 2006

1st of the month

Well, Brooke and I just got back from our vacation to Florida. I can see why a lot of people from the northeast like to head south for the winter. As the last of the leaves fall from the trees and the cold air gets colder, it was nice to head down there and get a sunburn in the 80+ degree weather. We're supposed to get some snow sometime this week. Uuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!!
I don't have much going on here at work, so I'm going to get out of here. We took a lot of pictures on our trip, so I have a lot of pics post. I'll try to get that started tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to my Godson!!! Hi Brooke! I just spoke to your mom yesterday and she told me that you and Brooke are blogging. What a great way to keep in touch with everyone! I will be popping on here occasionally to see what's going on in your world. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you will post! How 'bout some of the fall foliage?

Take care and stay warm.

Hugs,
Pew